Offering Quality Video Promotions & Copywriting To Create Your Lasting Legacy
Support the new educational video
A little bit of context
Out on the streets, police officers are given the task to uphold the laws and keep the peace. No matter your impression of officers, these are human beings who need to be in sound mind, steady emotion and physical balance. We need them to be at their best.
But there’s a problem
- “More than any other occupation, law enforcement is an emotionally and physically dangerous job. Police officers continuously face the effects of murder, violence, rape, child abuse, accidents and disasters. Long hours, rotating shifts and constant exposure to tragedy exacts a heavy toll on police officers and their families.”
~ Researcher and therapist Beverly J. Anderson
- According to Officer.com, there are an estimated 150,000 officers who have symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Injuries (PTSI). Recent research indicates that 1/3 of active-duty and retired officers suffer from post-traumatic stress, with some unaware of this condition.
- The Badge of Life Organization states law enforcement officers are 1.5 times more likely to commit suicide than the general population. With over 100 suicides per year – the #1 one killer of police officers is … law enforcement suicide.
Legacy Productions is creating an educational training film “Keeping The Peace,” which supports officers and first responders in identifying and seeking support around PTSD encountered on the job.
- Better relations between the public and law enforcement
- Reduced suicide rates among police officers, active and retired
- A culture shift where officers can get the support they need to cope with what they face
- The best from our police for those they serve … us!
- Light where there has been darkness
- Lives being saved
Jim Ellis of Legacy Productions – who created the life-changing documentary “Indoctrinated; The Grooming of our Children into Prostitution” – has a vision that will be realized … by us all.
The Grooming of our Children into Prostitution
This life-changing educational film includes interviews with young females who have been hurt through human trafficking, parents of those children, advocates, law enforcement, and a pimp. Narrated by Casey Gwinn, President of the National Family Justice Center Alliance in San Diego. Community Forum screenings available. You can learn more about the Indoctrinated Movie HERE.
Link for “Keeping The Peace” Film HERE
Find the videographer for your business promotion or special event.
Find the support and guidance to write that book that’s always been inside of you.
Find out how to get home with some “Breadcrumbs” along the path.
Find the empathy of and depth in the true-to-life stories and true-to-life “Tears.”
Find the success that only integrity and “The Honor Book” can reach.
Find out how you too can be part of the Creative Collective.